I am always interested in discussing topics that relate to my research expertise.
While some research consumers and how they consume, and others how firms’ competitiveness, I research how markets are created, maintained, or transformed. I am thus comfortable in discussing most types of transformation in markets in a general manner.
I can also discuss specificities that relate to transformations in the following markets:
- Luxury fashion
- Sneakers and sneaker culture
- Second-hand market in fashion and streetwear
- Electric car market (with a focus on how Tesla transformed the market)
- Ridesharing (e.g., Uber)
- Coffee and third wave coffee
- Online influencers
- Music with a focus on digitally-driven market transformations
- Education (with a focus on the neoliberalization of education and organizational adaptation)